Food Services Director
Denise Hunt Boucher
Arlington High School
Food Services Office
869 Massachusetts Avenue
Arlington, MA 02476
Lunch menus are posted in pdf format to facilitate viewing and printing. Please check back at the beginning of each month for updated menus.
If you have any questions regarding the lunch program, please contact Food Services Director,
Denise Hunt Boucher at 781-316-3643 or email@example.com.
BREAKFAST MENU: June 2022
• Elementary & Middle School Breakfast Menu
LUNCH MENUS: June 2022
• Preschool Menu
• Elementary School Menu
• Gibbs and Ottoson Middle School Menu
• High School Menu
• Elementary School Lunch Weekly Nutrition Information
• Garelick Milk 8oz (All Levels)
FREE AND REDUCED PRICED LUNCH INFORMATION
• Frequently Asked Questions Regarding School Lunch
• Letter & Frequently Asked Questions
• Application Instructions
• 2021-2022 Application Form
• How to Apply for MassHealth
• SNAP Brochure
• SNAP and Pandemic EBT
• Online Prepayments (myschoolbucks) | Parent Guide
• Check - Please send in a checks made payable to "Town of Arlington Food Service"
with the student's name in the memo and brought to any cashier in the cafeteria to
be added to the student's account or mailed to the Food Service Office..
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & RESOURCES
• A-List - The John C. Stalker Institute
List of acceptable foods. Please note other foods including fresh fruits and
vegetables are acceptable. Other foods may also be acceptable.
• Civil Rights Non-Discrimination Statement
• Massachusetts Nutrition Evaluation Tool for Schools - The John C. Stalker Institute
This tool can be used to analyze other food items that may be acceptable.
• Meal Charge Policy
• Student-Approved Snack Recipes - The John C. Stalker Institute
MAP & DIRECTIONS