DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR/HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST
• New Teacher Training and Curriculum Planning Days - August 22, 23, 24, 2017
• CAFETERIA MONITOR (Dallin School)
• CAFETERIA MONITOR (Thompson School)
• SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS - For Substitute Teaching positions, we require a college degree, but teacher licensure is not required. Must enjoy working with children. Pay is currently $75 per day. This will be $85 per day in the 2017-2018 school year. If interested, please contact Rob Spiegel, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• SUBSTITUTE TRAFFIC SUPERVISORS/CROSSING GUARDS - For Substitute Traffic Supervisor/Crossing Guard positions, you must be available for 45 minutes in the morning before school and for 45 minutes in the afternoon at the end of the school day. Training will be provided by the Arlington Police. Pay is 21.55 per hour. If interested, please contact Rob Spiegel, Human Resources Director, at email@example.com.
All positions in the Arlington Public Schools require a criminal background check.
INSURANCE ENROLLMENT FORMS & INFORMATIONAL LINKS
NOTE: All insurance decisions must be made and submitted within 10 days of employment.
HEALTH INSURANCE - Effective July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018
For assistance with health and dental benefits please contact Kelly Pigott at 781-316-3497 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENTS
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE RESOURCES
ARLINGTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS CHILDCARE PROGRAM
Low-cost school based childcare is available for staff. For additional information please visit: Arlington Public Schools Childcare Program
FORMS AND INFORMATION FOR NEW HIRES
If you are a new hire in Arlington, please visit the below links and fill out the required and voluntary forms.
If you are interested in substitute teaching in Arlington, please apply in our Open Positions Tab under the Substitute Teacher position. All applications are created in School Spring.
After application is completed please email Robert Spiegel at email@example.com for an interview.
Please bring the following to your interview:
The pay rate for substitutes is $75 per day.