It is our intent to provide access to information for all Arlington Public School families.
In an effort to support communication with families whose home language is not English, we have
provided links to documents translated into the 3 major languages in the school district.
We have also provided an online translation process of all parent forms using Google Translate. Additionally, families may request a document be translated into their home language, or for an interpreter to accompany them to meetings with school officials.
If you have questions or require further assistance, please email Heather Smith,
ELL Teacher &
Family Liaison at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Roderick MacNeal, Jr.
The following documents have been translated into Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish.
Please select your language to download the documents.
• Acceptable Use Policy Agreement - Students PreK-Grade 2: Chinese | Japanese | Spanish
• Acceptable Use Policy Agreement - Students Grades 3-5: Chinese | Japanese | Spanish
• Acceptable Use Policy Agreement - Students Grades 6-12: Chinese | Japanese | Spanish
• Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan: Chinese | Japanese | Spanish
• Elementary School Handbook: Chinese | Japanese | Spanish
• Ottoson Middle School Student Handbook: Chinese | Japanese | Spanish
• Arlington High School Student Handbook: Chinese | Japanese | Spanish
Please visit PARENT FORMS to view the list of documents available for online translation.
Please follow the directions at the top of the page to translate all documents into your home
language using Google Translate.
If you need to request a document to be translated into your home language or for an interpreter, please click on the following link, complete the form and then send it to Heather Smith, ELL Teacher & Family Liaison at: email@example.com
• Translation and Interpreter Request Form: English | Chinese | Japanese | Spanish
We ask that you allow 2-5 days for your request to be processed depending on the size of the document. We anticipate smaller documents and forms will be processed in 2 days.