Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) Meeting
- Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) Meeting
- 11/14/2023, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Conducted by Remote Participation via Zoom
In accordance with the provisions of Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 30A Section
20, notice is hereby given for the following meeting of the Special Education Parent Advisory Council
Tuesday, November 14th , 9:00 a.m. on Zoom
Join the Arlington SEPAC Recurring Zoom Meeting:
1. Call to Order
2. Officers/Committee Reports
3. Planning Workshops for the coming year
4. APS Staff Reports
5. Presentation on Universal Early Literacy Screening with APS Literacy Coach Jacque Aureli
5. Public participation / New business / Open discussion
Arlington SEPAC acts as a resource for parents and advises the district regarding meeting the needs of
students with special needs. We provide support and networking opportunities for parents and guardians
of children with special educational needs, offer workshops and guest speakers to help families become
better informed about special education issues and meet regularly with school officials to participate in
the planning, development and evaluation of special education programs in town.
Business meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month, and alternate
morning and evening meetings to accommodate the widest variety of schedules.
Meetings will be held via Zoom as long as permitted by Massachusetts open meeting
regulations. All are welcome to attend.