These conferences provide additional training on PowerSchool SIS and/or PS Enrollment and can
be a valuable resource for APS teachers & staff who are new to PowerSchool or in a new role
that has added PS responsibilities. These are also a fantastic way for existing staff to refresh their PS knowledge and stay up to date on all the functions they may be responsible for.
These will have a cost associated with them and may/may not be virtual events to attend via zoom.
For training opportunities that come at no cost for APS teachers & staff please reference the PowerSchool Customer Education Campus which is also linked on the top right corner of this page within PowerSchool Links.
- PowerSchool University (PSU) Remote Summer Conference
July 19-30, 2021 | 2021 Flyer
- PowerSchool University (PSU) Remote Spring Conference
March 8-19, 2021 | 2021 Flyer
- Marcia Brenner (MBA) PowerScheduler Webinar
January 13, 20, and February 10, 2021, 9:00 - 11:30 Central
- PowerSchool University (PSU) Winter Conference
December 7-18, 2020
- PowerSchool University Group (PSUG) Winter Conference
November 9-11, 2020