Postponed - Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) Meeting
- Postponed - Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) Meeting
- 2/13/2024, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Conducted by Remote Participation via Zoom
In accordance with the provisions of Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 30A Section
20, notice is hereby given for the following meeting of the Special Education Parent Advisory Council,
Tuesday, February 13th , 7:30pm on Zoom.
Join the Arlington SEPAC Recurring Zoom Meeting:
1. Call to Order
2. Officers/Committee Reports
3. Planning Workshops for the coming year
4. Program services offered at Partners for Youth with Disabilities, presented by Ben Whidden, Assistant Manager for Outreach and Engagement
5. APS Staff Reports
- Presentation on New High School Additions and Program Updates by AHS Principal Dr. Matthew Janger
6. Public participation / New business / Open discussion
Arlington Special Education Parent Advisory Committee (SEPAC) is a parent group that acts as a
resource for parents and advises the district regarding meeting the needs of students with
disabilities. We provide support and networking opportunities for parents and guardians of
children with disabilities, offer workshops and guest speakers to help parents become better
informed about special education issues. We meet regularly with school officials to participate in
the planning, development and evaluation of special education programs in town.
We hope you will join us!
Business meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month, and alternate
morning and evening meetings to accommodate the widest variety of schedules.
Meetings will be held via Zoom as long as permitted by Massachusetts open meeting
regulations. All are welcome to attend.